Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Change

Change is funny In a way, tonight I remembered that. I don't know what triggered it to be honest and if i'm being honest I really don't mind that it happened. I had a rant on my Facebook tonight and it just felt so good to finally say what was on my mind and really get things off my chest. Sure I didn't say a lot but deciding to change things even slightly made me just think. I wanted the change to make things easier and while it could be viewed as me running from problems by some people I'd rather think of it was improvement  I'm going to post the whole rant below for you all to see. I think I'll stop there and just do the rest as a video blog because i'm bound to ramble and i think i'll be easier to get my thoughts out if I just talk it all out rather than typing it. Well that's it for me for now at least so happy nights till next time everyone and I hope to be seeing you all back real soon to read or look at my blog again.


"Okay everyone listen up! If you liked my BDSM re-blogged shots too bad they are gone get over it. That said I suggest if you want/need thrills like those go to my Tumblr which I will provide you a link to, you need only ask. This is not to say I will stop sharing others erotic/sexual pictures all together only that I wont do it as often. Id like to start running my Facebook and Twitter Accounts in very much the same way in that I don't want to get on and see that I cant find my friends interesting and or funny stuff because there's a bunch of mostly semi erotic pictures in the way. Don't get me wrong that is a LOT of fun but I just feel its time to move forward a little bit and confine my erotic if not just sexual photo re-blogging to one sight for the most part. It will make things much easier on me and I hope with that done I can post funny stuff that gives all of you more insight into me. A lot of things I do that have been swept under the rug lately because ive over done it with picture re-sharing. For example did any of you know that I approve of the discontinuation of anti pot laws because its proven to help cure cancer? Or that My favorite news network is The Daily show with John Stewart (though I like John Oliver better). How about that I watch the new Amish Mafia, Vikings, Bleach, and Futureama episodes religiously? Here's one I know you don't all know, I haven't caught up the fanfiction I was hooked on or tried writing one of my own in almost over a year now and its saddened me."

No comments:

Post a Comment