Sunday, September 22, 2013

Blog relocation

Yes I am moving to Tumblr. No one bothered commenting so there's no reason to have to post on this sight where you can get kicked for running an adult based blog and not to mention it will be a shit load easier to post on Tumblr. I get on there daily so its the right move and the only things i'm loosing are the stuff on the side, the ability to see what posts are being viewed, The translator at the bottom and the thing that tells me where the views come  from. I can live with that for the freedom to express my interests as I see fit. So for the last time here Happy nights till we meet again everyone.

PS: below's the link to my new location on Tumblr if you really want to continue fallowing my blog and checking in on me.

http://mydualperspective.tumblr.com

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nope, not a single person lol. I moved the blog, copied the posts and no one came with me so I stopped posting since it was taking extra time from my day I could use elsewhere.

      Delete
    2. Nope, not a single person lol. I moved the blog, copied the posts and no one came with me so I stopped posting since it was taking extra time from my day I could use elsewhere.

      Delete