Friday, September 20, 2013

Fell off the map

Wow sorry everyone. Haven't made a blog post in over two weeks and seems like I fell off the map there but yes I am alive and well just lots of life stuff going on but nothing too extremely big or exciting. Haven't really had the quiet I need to do a recording so i'm typing up this blog post real fast.

Okay so news is my sisters pregnant and I cant stand the father. Shes doing well though the baby may be upside down. Aside from that I'm getting a new flash drive today since Staples is having a sale and ill get a 16GB flash drive for only 9.99 which is just great. I tried to advise a woman on how to put her marriage back together but she gave into being a whore so that was a waist of effort and im sad to see another marriage destroyed by black cock lust.

Yesterday I watched like 10 hours of Revolution since syfi was running a marathon and I can now say I am definitely a fan of the show and will watch the new season. Also real excited about the new south park season. Watching the new Legend of Korra season which is good so far, cant wait to see the spiritual aspect of the show this season. A little sad Amish Mafia is ending its season this Tuesday after the interview so i'll just have to wait up on it and the new Vikings season. Another sad TV note for me was the end of Futurama.

Anyway thats all for now. Happy nights till next time everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment