Thursday, July 12, 2012

Introducing Frank Fridays

Yes master I would like my belly rubbed
Okay well I think its time to make this blog more weekly if I can so I'm now gonna do Frank Fridays every week. This segment was inspired by a blogging kitty girl I met and Id like to thank her for giving me the idea. oh by the way shes holding a contest and the winner who is randomly selected wins a free Trojan Midnight Collection Multi-Position from Babeland. Well if anyone's interested in joining in it ends on the 31st of this month and here's the link http://www.the-sub-mission.com/trojan-toy-giveaway/ . So anyway here's the guy you read this to see, Frank.

3 comments:

  1. Frank is really, really cute! :) Oh, by the way, how's Herbert? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Red Vinyl Kitty: Herbert is doing good though he hasn't gotten to play yet. Oh and thanks. There's one thing I really want to catch him doing on camera that he does, its super cute.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete