Monday, August 27, 2012

First time self bondage


Okay yes I (Noba) am back. As the title says I did try self bondage today and late last night though mostly I practiced tying one hand but as I had no skills with self rope bondage before now i'm rather proud of what I did before breakfast today. I cant get into the BDSM community in a physical way yet though I can talk and meet people online so I have to build up my skills some how. Its ether I build them up or I just keep collecting gear I have no clue how to use. Some people collect stamps I collect whips and bondage gear. Anyway thank you to everyone of my 4 friends on fetlife who gave me advice. I wish I could thank you by name but I wont since I haven't gotten permission to do so though it really doesn't effect this post if I cant. You wonderful people know who you are. Now back to what I did this morning fallowing a rather odd book I got for free at a yard sale. Kinda glad I didn't get rid of it now that i'm studying bondage and knots. I tweaked a larks head knot to do the tie above.

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing such as great post about male & female pleasure products.
    We've stocked the ones we love most, so you can choose the best sex toys to suit your pleasure.
    self bondage equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Collection, Thankyou for sharing.
    We've stocked the ones we love most, so you can choose the best sex toys to suit your pleasure.
    self bondage equipment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Collection, Thankyou for sharing.
    We've stocked the ones we love most, so you can choose the best sex toys to suit your pleasure.
    mens bondage underwear

    ReplyDelete