Sunday, September 9, 2012

Doom ride

Hey all its Ross. Well since I don't seem to be getting many ideas right now for my story and nothing much has happened I thought I'd post this old poetry I did back in school up. No you do not have my permission to use it. So yeah that's it and here's the poem. I wrote it a while ago so no surprise if it’s not very good. Hope you like it and happy nights till next time.

---------------------

A street corner 
dark and old 
surrounded by the chilly night air 
oh so cold 
The lights grow dim 
I grow pale 
I stand out here night after night without fail 
a car approaches from out of the gloom 
the window rolls down to seal my doom 
into the back of the car I go 
it speeds off into the night 
my intended destination not even I am to know

No comments:

Post a Comment