Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lust for something new


Hey all its Ross. I thought I'd post this old poetry I did back in school up. No you do not have my permission to use it. So yeah that's it and here's the poem. I wrote it a while ago so keep that in mind. Hope you like it and happy nights till next time.

---------------

Lust like fire 
Burning desire 
looking for something new 
when I found it I never thought it'd be you 
you give me feelings I've never felt before 
Now that I've got them I just want more 
More of these feelings I've never felt before 
Hands dancing across my skin stoking the fires within 
My heart is yearning 
My sole is burning 
To be without you is to be without air 
I know in my heart Ill never meet another so fare 
This is probably why I can't help but to care 

No comments:

Post a Comment