Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lucifer's cry


Hey all its Ross. Well since I don't seem to be getting many ideas right now for my story and nothing much has happened I thought I'd post this old poetry I did back in school up. No you do not have my permission to use it. Only think I can say has happened I forgot to tell you about a week ago the other little monster found a new home with a nice family seeking a dog for their kids. So yeah that's it and here's the poem. oh and it is about satin so every religious person reading who doesn't like it can bite me for feeling bad for the fallen angel who got fucked over by god as far as i'm concerned. Its rare I ever talk about religion at all without being asked about it so consider it a treat. I wrote it a while ago so no surprise if it sucks. Hope you like it and happy nights till next time.

---------------

I am the fallen
hear my cry
this is to the one who can never die
once the most beautiful angel up high
but then he fell from the sky
now he sits on a fiery thrown
down in the hot center of the earth
but he is not alone
his army's are great
his numbers are high
but still he can not defeat the angels that remain on high
so he sits on his thrown but still he can never die

No comments:

Post a Comment